[Tech1] then and now

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Mon Aug 12 06:37:51 CDT 2019

Thanks for that, Chris,
What deteriorated quite quickly were the foam inserts to the Tram mic cases.
I lined my equipment cases (from Charles Smith – made exactly as Samcine cases)
with Ethafoam provided by them. Silly story – working on a dustsheet in my sitting room,
I upset the pot of adhesive, which overflowed the sheet, and went into the carpet. The best
solvent was petrol, so I applied copious quantities and cleaned the carpet. The fire risk was
enormous! No smoking, and no wife to bludgeon me! I reckoned the adhesive was a variation
of Evostick, or maybe napalm!
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10