[Tech1] Fuel prices

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Tue Aug 6 03:21:54 CDT 2019

They charge more to encourage people like you and me to only put in enough to get us to the nearest Sainsbury’s.
Nick.
Sent from my iPad

On 5 Aug 2019, at 22:19, dave.mdv via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk<mailto:tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk>> wrote:

I have just been 'up North' ie. beyond the M25, and on the way back to civilisation I had to refuel at Watford Gap motorway services as there was a huge delay coming up on the M1. The BP unleaded price was £1.499/litre, ie. 90p. per gallon more expensive than off the M1! I remember years ago going to a petrol station that was one or two pence cheaper but 90p.! Lesson learned! Cheers, Dave