[Tech1] Memories

Graeme Wall graeme.wall at icloud.com
Tue Sep 25 05:56:16 CDT 2018

We did one in TC1 about 1975. Big circular set with the audience in one half and the orchestra in the other,  stage in the centre.  There were 3 peds[1] inside the set and the Nike and a Mole tracking round outside, looking over the top.

[1] Possibly 2 peds and a Heron, the memory is a bit dim.
—
Graeme Wall