[Tech1] Any ideas for composite decking?

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:39:13 CDT 2018

We have an intermittent rat problem. Every couple of years I have to go
into extermination mode. We now have three of those box things that you
see at supermarkets by the walls.  I don't like poisoning, so at one
point I bought an air gun, the most powerful you could legally have.  I
did manage to shoot three rats, but the endless waiting got tedious.  We
live slightly in the country(ish) - neither weor the neighbours are into
fast food dumping we don't put bread out for the birds as we used to.
And still they come....