[Tech1] Some history

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Oct 31 08:14:24 CDT 2018

I think that was almost certainly Denise. Can’t be 100% sure because she didn’t have her tortoise with her. (‘In’ joke)
Cheers,
Nick.
Sent from my iPad

On 31 Oct 2018, at 10:33, Bernard Newnham via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk<mailto:tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk>> wrote:

Roger Bunce found this on Facebook and has asked me to show it here.

http://www.tech-ops.co.uk/bern/LG_history.html

Slighty scary to think that probably the only people you see who are still alive are the Queen and Duke.

Was the lady gram op Denise Daveluy? I never met her, but people mentioned her name from time to time.

Ripping off video from these sort of places is a bit of a fiddle. I used OBS Studio to record the screen, then put it through Da Vinci Resolve - free editing, very upmarket - onto a 480x360 timeline, output as H264 MP4. I tried to use H265, but it didn't want to play back the video.