[Tech1] signal to noise

patheigham pat.heigham at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 26 09:59:30 CDT 2018

The Police advice to checking credentials is to take their names/staff number and phone
the company’s office (not to any number that they might give you, but
look it up) to find out if the service company is in fact working in your area.
This advice applies to meter readers etc. and is distributed via Neighbourhood
Watch bulletins which I receive by e-mail.
However, we can be too trusting.
Surprised that the Police eye-in-the-sky is relocated to Dunsfold, I would have
thought Redhill was a better site.

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10