[Tech1] Fw: Scary trips

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 21 02:56:50 CDT 2018

What a 'great escape' you had! However, you mentioned that dreadful word
'carnet' which makes me wonder that, after Brexit, will all crews going
abroad have to go back to using the damn things? I often think about
getting a late night ferry and trying to find the BBC transport guy with
the documents. Why was it the when we used to go through the red channel
at customs the only serial number they wanted to check was on the piece
of equipment at the bottom of the crate? Cheers, Dave