[Tech1] to Course pics

David Newbitt dnewbitt at fireflyuk.net
Sun Nov 25 14:07:04 CST 2018

Re the TO15 photo :-

3 = Rod Stebbing;    4 = Roy Chambers;   8 = JFW 'Chas' Chester;   9 = Sam
Wilson;   10 = Reg Smythe;    13 = poss Dave Geen?;
The chap identified as Rod Stebbing is definitely not Rod (see 3 above). It
might be Don Fraser?

Possible names for the blanks might include J.C. Richards and J.F. Pond.

Great to see this initiative

Dave Newbitt.