[Tech1] The Queens Birthday Bash

Ian H ian.hillson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:27:52 CDT 2018

Some credits for you:

*A 36-year-old American woman was subjected to an ancient and bizarre
British ritual in London last night. The woman, who intends to marry into
the Royal Family, was the victim of trial by variety......*

*......I give you TV Director (and freelance) Simon Staffurth, who clearly
would have preferred to cut to reaction shots of Megan and
Grandma-in-law-to-be for the nano-seconds that they might have been
enjoying themselves - sadly not captured. The whole was edited by Alison
Popplewell, BBC Editor, Ceremonial Events and author of How To Make a Royal
Weep, and produced by Alison Howe, of Later..With Jools Holland.*

http://tradingaswdr.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/ordeal.html