[Tech1] Testing stuff

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 05:12:29 CDT 2018

I'm currently failing with Dada Mail, but will persevere. Don't know if
it will be any better. I've made up a limited tech2 subscriber list, but
since no-one has replied, I don't think it works yet.

Meanwhile, another test - the bluetits are nesting in out birdbox again,
and I've just set up a streaming system using OBS Studio and YouTube.
I don't know how long the stream is allowed to last running it this way,
but it's here - https://www.youtube.com/user/bern444/live.    If you see
it today, stay between 1115 and 1315, please reply list to let me know
it works

cheers